- Exporting Joint helps you export any number of Joint(s) from the system filtered by its Line/Tank, Sheet and Spool.
- Click “Import/Export” link within Quick Links, an “Import/Export” window displayed with two tabs “Import” and “Export” and tab “Import” activated.
- You have the option to export Joints or Welders.
- Selecting “Joints” from Table drop down list, you have the ability to filter the Joints to be exported by Line/Tank No, Sheet No and Spool No.
- Select Line/Tank No. Then, select Sheet No and/or Spool No.
- Then, Select the exact columns/properties you want to export. That helps you determine the exact data and format you want.
- Clicking “Export To Excel File”, an excel file is generated and you have the option to display it or save it in any place you select.