- Welding Manager provides Summary dashboard with messages and alerts linked to the system and customized based on the role of the user and also approvals and actions can be taken from the dashboard.
- After logging on to the system the dashboard screen is displayed.
- Within the dashboard, there are number of Areas, Lines, Joints and reports in the system.
- There are Links that will redirect you to any screen you want.
- Moreover, there is a list of Reports waiting for actions.
- You have the ability to modify in the view displayed by deleting any part or moving its place.
- Within the dashboard, there are 8 web parts (4 visible & 4 hidden) (more can be added).
- Action Required: This web part display list of Reports waiting for actions.
- Joint per status: This web part display chart of closed, open, welded joint and (RT, Other NDE, VT) Pending joint.
- Quick links: This web part display Links that will redirect you to any screen you want.
- Statistics: This web part display numbers of Area , Lines, Joints, Other Reports, RT Reports, VT Reports, FIELD – DB, SHOP – DB, Total – DB, Welded Joints
- Joint inspection Reports: This web part display chart of Joints in RT, VT, PT, HT and other report (UT, MT, FN, PT, HT, PWHT, and PWII) Numbers in the system.
- Welder qualification period: This web part display all welder that expire date within seven days
- Documents: This web part contains on two tabs: First tab display Sheets
- Second tab display WPS/PQR Document
- Recent inspection Report : This web part display Inspection Reports created the last 3 report from “WM _Joint History” table
Tagged with: Dashboard
Posted in Dashboard