Any Welding process requires a professional planning and tracing which requires integration between management, expertise, documentation, it is not at all simple or easy to trace the whole Welding process in a realistic and effective way. Welding Manager is the professional solution for tracing the whole lifecycle of the Welding Process through controlling all the welding data.
It helps you to log the welding Activities and have a Full Traceability of each Joint (Weld), Line, Tank, Skid, System, Welder, Materials, Inspection Report, Request, and Contractors … etc.
Throughout the Workflow you can feed the system with your data entry and it would be reflected to the right place and whenever needed could be retrieved.
Welding Manger is a Web Solution hosted on your company servers works on a browser on and platform Windows, Apple, and Linux…etc. It also could be accessed from any computer or smart phone through a web browser in a way which manages multiple locations and projects of the organization.
Welding Manager also provides Summary dashboard with messages and alerts linked to the system and customized based on the role of the user and also approvals and actions can be taken from the dashboard.
How It Works
- The application User interface presents buttons and commands on the left hand side are divided to 3 main Categories “Operation”, “Data Entry”, and “Administration”.
- Data entry for Projects, Areas, Lines, Joints, Welders and Contractors … etc. Are the start point of the workflow for each Joint and the preparation inspection reports in all states Such as VT (Visual Test), RT (Radiographic) …etc.
- Joints within an inspection report are due for approval on this report or rejections which would result to move it to the first start of the workflow (Open).
- History (Who? Did what? When?) For each action is recorded and can be retrieved for any Joint on the System.
- Inspection reports are Automatically Numbered and allow you to put your own report number format as long as there are no duplicates within the system.
- When Joint is reported Welded on the system the user has to specify who did the Job So that it’s linked to the welder Profile and the Joint Status is changed from “Open” to “Welded”.
- Only Welders Qualified for the WPS of the Subject Joint are Listed on the List of the Welders for This Joint.
- You can’t include any Joint to a Report unless it’s on the right status. While you can select it for a future inspection report to include it in such as RT or PT using the “Ready For” Option or from “Select NDE”.
- VT Reports requires and only can include Joints in Status “Welded” and NDE Reports can’t include Joint unless it’s Accepted on the VT Report and Moved to the State NDE.
- NDE Reports (RT, UT, MT, PT, and Other Report) Requires a Percentage on the Piping Class level, Line Level or NDE Class Level per Joint to define how many Joints should be tested on each Report Type. This can be done from the “Select NDE Joints”.
- If Joints are accepted on NDE Reports it’s updated to “Closed” State which qualify it to be part of one test package. Yet you can select a joint to be part of a test package even its not closed knowing that this test package will not be closed unless it joints are closed.
- Test Package is created for Spools, Lines, Systems, Sub systems or a selected sub-set of joints scattered in different lines or sheets but serves a purpose and includes the history of all the Joints within this package, Marked P&IDs, As-Built, Punch list and other Documents.