Set Default Inspection Reports Naming convention
- Click the “Setting” link in the upper bar in the Home page. A “Setting” window is displayed where you can dynamically set Report Naming Format.
- Within “Default Report Name Format” panel there are Labels and textboxes created and Set dynamically one for each Report Type in the system and a button “Submit”.
- Edit in the values within the textboxes to set the default format for each report type.
- Clicking button “Submit”, a message “Report Name Changed Successfully” will be displayed and the new changes will be saved in the system.
- No changes will be saved in the system if any Textbox was empty.